ROOF REPAIR IN SAN ANTONIO
Whether you’ve got a small leak or extensive storm damage, let Wilson Roofing and Renovations help with your roof repair in San Antonio.
Roof Repair in San Antonio, TX You Can Trust
When it comes to your roof, you want someone you can count on for the best results. We’ve got experience with every type of roofing you can imagine, so you’ve come to the right place.
The last thing you want to worry about when water’s leaking from the ceiling is who you can call at 2 in the morning. That’s why we also offer emergency roof repair in San Antonio, TX.
As homeowners ourselves, we understand that roof damage doesn’t wait between 9 and 5. Our 24/7 call service is available, and our team is standing by to help at any hour.
Of course, we don’t expect you to just take our word. We encourage you to check sites like HomeAdvisor or Google and see how satisfied our customers are.
Whether it’s an emergency or not, feel to call us anytime at 210-764-4111 and let us know what we can do for your roof!
In Search of Roof Repair in San Antonio, TX?
While we understand that things happen and trees fall over in storms, it’s not always so sudden. There are small things that you can watch for, so here are a few ways to know it’s time to call us:
- Your shingles look darker than normal or wet.
- Flashing, or metal seals on chimneys and corners, is damaged or missing.
- The paint on your roof is bubbled up, which could mean that water is getting underneath.
- When you go up to clean your gutters, you find a lot of granules. Those are signs of deteriorating shingles.
- Cracks appear in your shingles, they’re peeling at the edges, or they’re missing.
- One of the most obvious ones is water stains appearing on your ceiling.
We Know ROOF REPAIR IN SAN ANTONIO
One of the best ways to avoid serious roof repair in San Antonio, TX is by having a routine inspection done. Missed damages can become something larger, which usually means more expensive.
Of course, while we love working with shingles, we’re familiar with all kinds of materials. Whether it’s a residential or commercial building, we work with:
- Asphalt or wood shingles and shakes
We also know about flat roofing, so you can trust our knowledge. Whether you need an inspection or basic roof repair all the way to a completely new roof, we can help!
Call us today at 210-764-4111 and talk to our experts or start by scheduling your free estimate. You have nothing to lose and the best roof results to gain!
Don’t just take our word for it. We have hundreds of happy customers.